Watch us Grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

Steve Shaves His Goatee

Yea!! It finally happened. After months of subtle hints (because being direct on something like this would only prolong the misery), Steve finally shaved off his goatee. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate against goatees or anything, I just really, really like to see my husband's face.
We decided to document the process, and since Steve was the model, it's rather funny.

Here he is pre-shave:


At this point, he was pretty convinced that he'd look good as a cowboy and should just keep it like this, while I said a silent prayer that he would come to his senses.


Steve's convinced that he looks, well, 'not straight' with only a moustache.


Well, we had to take one with the Hitler 'stache.


Ahhh. There's the face I fell in love with. :)


I've been seriously giddy since he shaved that thing off. :) It's been like I've seen his face for the first time all over again. Guess you really don't appreciate what you have until you're without the real thing for a while.

No comments: