He never reads my blog, so I feel allowed to do this.. though I think he'd kill me if he saw it, so that's more motivation to get a few new posts up. :)
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Man Vs. Food or How It's Made -- I love the first one, the second puts me to sleep in a matter of minutes
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? cucumber ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Olives. Weirdo.
4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order? Diet Coke
5. Where did he go to high school? Provo High and the one in St. George that's not St. George High.. Ugh! What is it?!
6. What size shoe does he wear? 12
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Norman Rockwell pictures
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Philly Cheese Steak
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Something really bad like Hostess cupcakes.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Cookie Crisp
11. What would he never wear? Skinny Jeans
12. What is his favorite sports team? He's not into sports (thank goodness), but will support the Jazz and the Spurs.
13. Who did he vote for? Obama
14. Who is his best friend? Joe (not our son, Joe, his best friend Joe whom our son Joe was named after)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Get all girly-emotional.
16. What is his heritage? Dutch, Mexican, major church history ancestry.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? His favorite was the mint-chocolate chip ice cream cake I made one year.
18. Did he play sports in high school? He played tennis. He's really good at it. That's why we never play together.
19. What could he spend hours doing? fixing our house.. well, that's what he DOES spend hours doing.. :)
20. What is one unique talent he has? Steve is exceptionally talented at cleaning and organizing, and transforming so-so homes into masterpieces. I'm SO GRATEFUL for him!
Now That’s Love by Ree
5 hours ago