OK, so first my friend, Nissa, sent this to me via email.. then I sent it to my friend, Sarah, who posted it on her blog. Since it's my fault she started this, I feel the need to comply. :) So, here you go:
Welcome to the new 2008 edition of Getting to know your Friends!
Okay here's what you're supposed to do, try not to be lame and spoil the fun: Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then (in a twist only found here!) post it to your blog! Can't wait to read all of your blogs!
1. What is your occupation: Stay at home mommy
2. What color are your socks right now: No socks - just cold toes
3. What are you listening to right now: Kathrynn get into everything and growl and giggle
4. What was the last thing you ate: Oatmeal
5. Can you drive stick shift: Yep, I do everyday
6. Last person talked to on the phone: Steve
7. How old are you: 30 :-( Still pouting about it..
8. Did you lie in #8?: Nope
9. What's your favorite sport to watch: Football and basketball live, love watching figure skating on TV
10. Have you ever dyed your hair: Yes, but am in the process of getting it back to its natural color
11. Do you have any pets: 2 cats who don't live with us at the moment - they're at Steve's parents' house
12. If you could be anywhere else right now where would you be? Somewhere warm
13. What's the last movie you've seen: White Noise 2 - it was awful, don't watch it.
14. What's your favorite day of the week? Saturday, it's the only day we don't HAVE to be anywhere
15. How do you prevent anger? I've just started reading my scriptures when I think I'm about to lose it - it really helps.
16. What was your favorite toy when you were little: My dollhouse.
17. What's your favorite season: In Texas it was fall, because it meant the summer was over, but I'm SOO looking forward to spring up here.
18. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses from Steve, hugs from everyone else.
19. Cherries or Blueberries: Cherries right off the tree. :)
20. Who's most likely to replicate this? Kara? Maybe? I don't know!
21. Current living arrangement: Apartment in Sandy, UT, but moving to another apartment in Logan on Saturday.
22. When was the last time you cried: Last night - but really was only a whimper - I've had insomnia for 2 weeks and was getting really sick of not being able to sleep.
23. What is in the bottom of your closet: Shoes, and a box of my scrapbooking/craft stuff.
24. What did you do last night? I WAS going to watch Lost with Steve, but he fell asleep at like 7:30, so I surfed the web and went to bed.
25. Favorite smells: My kids after baths, the smell in the air before a big thunderstrom hits, really great smelling candles, my inlaws' house right before dinner
26. Who inspires you: Steve and the kids - no one has ever motivated me to be the best version of myself like they do.
27. What were you afraid of as a little kid: The dark
28. Do you prefer plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger: Cheese
29. Favorite dog breed: Lhaso Apso
30. How many states have you lived in? 3- Texas, Idaho and Utah
31. How do you think people describe you? Still at a loss on this one.. :)
15 Best Star Wars Theme Party Ideas
3 hours ago