Watch us Grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Still Here.. :)

Why is it when I haven't posted in a week I feel like I've fallen off the face of the blogging world?
Just been busy... and easily distracted. I think that's a better way to describe myself - I'm actually busy BECAUSE I'm easily distracted. :)

I do still take picture of my kids and have some cutes ones to post. Just have to actually sit down and download them onto my computer.

Speaking of the kids - they're still doing great and as spunky as ever. Joseph's new thing is blocking the door whenever I go outside and saying "Hold it right there!" Cracks me up. He's also started allowing Kathrynn to play with him, which is SO nice! I can actually have a half hour to do something without having someone hanging off of me because they're entertaining each other. I LOVE having two kids! :)

Kathrynn is growling nonstop (very effective way of showing her true colors, I think) and is starting to stand with pretty good balance. My life will forever change in probably a few weeks. I'm glad my kids are slow to walk, I don't know what I'm going to do with her when she starts. She's a crazy one.

I actually get to see my husband for more than an hour a day now. YEA! :) The sell of our house meant that he no longer HAD to take remodeling jobs in the evenings, so he actually comes home and doesn't go anywhere. Wow, it's awesome! :)

And, me, I'm just hanging in here and lovin' it. :) The weather's a little fickle, but I think I'm actually enjoying it. I can't say that I've ever lived in a place where it's snowed and had 90 degree weather two weeks later, followed by weather in the 40s and 50s. Crazy, crazy Utah.

Hope this all made sense and that I didn't have too many typos. It's 1 a.m. and for some crazy reason I'm still up. Just felt like blogging a bit. :)

3 comments:

Alexa said...

Hi Julie, it's Alexa and Tim -- remember us? ;) I found your blog through Kristin Hagelstein -- believe it or not, we're back in San Antonio and in the Timber Ridge Ward! Too bad we missed y'all when you were here -- we still have great memories of that summer we hung out here in TX! :) We've two kiddos now, too: 2-year-old Joseph (great name choice, huh?) and 2-month-old Rosalie. You're welcome to come visit us at our blog -- we'd love to hear from you!

Alexa said...

Oh, and I just have to add (I know I already wrote a novel here), that your kiddos are such cuties and your little stories about them are so fun! Isn't blogging great? :)

. . . . . . . . . said...

Hi woman. I miss you. Just wanted to let ya know. *hugs*