Watch us Grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Congrats Spanks!


We had a little pizza party at my sister-in-law's house (because we're losers without cable..) to watch Spanky on Deal or No Deal last night. It was awesome - and surprisingly emotional. :) I loved seeing his best friend from high school, Chip, there for him - it meant a lot to me that they are still close and still a big part of each others' lives. Spanky, of coarse, had us rolling - he's just a naturally hilarious guy. But, there were also times where I was almost moved to tears - and also wanted to reach into the TV and strangle him. :) He's a good bluffer.
Anyway, he did AWESOME and came home with quite a bit of cash.
We're so happy for you, Spanks!! You did awesome and totally deserve your success!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Julie,
I can't quite figure it out. Who are you?? I am Tracie Kimball, from San Antonio. We have lots of Texas friends in common but you also have my husbands cousin on your friends list. Brian and Heather. What is your maiden name.
tracie barr

Julie said...

Wow! What a small world!!! My maiden name is Julie Rowell - I met Spanky at stake dances when I was in high school in San Antonio (I was in the San Pedro ward). I know Brian and Heather from the debate team at SUU - two totally unconnected things. :) Wow, seriously small world. :)