Watch us Grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

What I Have to Reckon With

I ran downstairs for a minute, just to take the laundry out of the dryer when I heard some suspicious activity upstairs. I ran up and this is what I found.

The little stinker's been learning how to climb and doesn't hesistate to get into EVERYTHING. This is why I'm grateful she doesn't take more than three steps at a time right now... and also why I'm constantly saying she's not as innocent as she looks. :)
She looks pretty proud of herself, though, doesn't she. :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

she is so cute, your going to have a problems with your super cute kids. hope all is well! oh its been awhile have you moved again :P lol

Margie said...

She is very proud of herself--she's trying to copy what mommy does. Maybe she's going to be a computor whiz too. She's so cute.

Love you