Watch us Grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Face Transformer

I found this link (here), and had WAY too much fun with it!
You add your picture and it will transform your face like crazy.
Here'a my original picture:

I started off morphing my age.
Baby Julie:

Child Julie:

Teenage Julie:

Old Julie (this one made me want to cry):

Here's what I'd look like if I was Eastern Asian:

...if Modigliani painted me...

If I was a Botticelli...

And Julie in Japanamation:


Fun, huh? :)

3 comments:

Margie said...

I like you best in the original. You're so beautiful.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i did this also, did you do the ape one, now that one was creepy, when dustun did the old one, it looked just like his grandpa, weird. so how are you all doing?

Kara said...

the boticelli is my favorite modification. i like the original the best! :)