Watch us Grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First Born Quiz



Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!
Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? thrilled and in awe

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 26 when I found out.. 27 when he was born

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Pregnancy test. :) We were trying to get pregnant and I was sure I was, but Steve was away on a business trip for a few days and I promised him I wouldn't take the test until he got home, so I took it first thing in the morning the day after he was back. It actually was negative after the first three minutes then we looked at it again and it was a bright, shining positive.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Steve. He was there with me looking at the test.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Absolutely

9. DUE DATE? 11/26/04

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? YES! It was triggered very easily, Steve would burp and I would throw up, the smell of people heating up food at work would make me sick and a lizard that the cat brought into the house sent me running for the bathroom. :)

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? It went in waves. At one point I could only eat potatoes. Then it was fruit, then hamburgers, then salads, then chocolate. The chocolate stuck throughout most of the pregnancy. I couldn't eat cherry jolly ranchers - they tasted like play dough.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Nothing that I could remember, but I was HIGHLY emotional. :)

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? boy.

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, I was thrilled to be having a boy!

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Ugh. 55. Still fighting that off. See #11.

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, two. One from my friends, one from my family.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew - I was so busy at the time that they had to schedule with me.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Pregnancy was perfect. Delivery was another story.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, TX.

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 21 hours.

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Steve and my wonderful doctor and the nurses.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-section.

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? ABSOLUTELY! I originally planned on going with no medication at all, but am so grateful I didn't or the c-section would have been a bit complicated.

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs 8 oz

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 11/24/04.

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Joseph (after Steve's best friend) Benjamin (Steve's middle name)

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 4

No comments: