Watch us Grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged Again :)



Sarah tagged me like a week ago.. I've been a total slacker and am just getting to it.. mostly because I've SO not been a slacker in every other part of my life than my blog.. I've been really really busy this week. :)

OK, so here's what I do.. The rules are as follows:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

The facts:
1. I have a perfect, pin-sized whole in the center of my right index fingertip. I had my finger ex-rayed once because I sprained it and thought it was broken (don't ask..), and my doctor pointed it out to me. He said that you actually could thread a pin straight through my finger. Gross, huh? :)

2. I have a ridiculously clear memory when it comes to certain things. Like who said what 15 years ago and where I was standing when I heard it and what they were wearing and what their hair looked like, etc. I'm also able to remember details of a room in almost a photographic nature. As long as I've put something somewhere, I know where it is. This particular skill comes in handy because I'm married to Steve. He can never remember where he puts anything. :) Now, short term remembering to take something with me somewhere memory, I don't have that at all. I always forget SOMETHING whenever I go anywhere.

3. I have eyebrow dimples. I hated them until I had Kathrynn. She has them, too and I think they're adorable on her, so I love them now. Funny what you offspring can do for your self perception. :)

4. I got appendicitis the night before my first ever college final. I spent the entire finals week in the hospital and got out of all of my finals, thanks to the mercy of my professors. And, bizzarely, most of Ricks College somehow knew about the fact that I got my appendix out and people actually came up to me on the plane ride home to ask if I was that girl who got her appendix out (probably because I was limping around like I was in some serious pain).

5. I have expensive hobbies. So, unfortunately I am unable to do those things I can do particularly well. I love tap dancing and have done it off and on since I was 10 - most recently in college and, let me tell you, I was in the best shape of my life. I miss it terribly and still have my shoes, but can't justify the $50 a month studio fee. I also took up pottery in college and love and miss that too, but pottery gets VERY expensive. Steve's promised me a wheel and kiln when we get older and more financially secure, but it's out for now. So, for now, I TRY to garden and make quilts and cook yummy things and read fun books and keep this beast of a blog up. :) Oh, yeah, and hang out with my cute kids and husband. :)

6. I was a ridiculous over-achiever my last few years of college. I went to school full time, worked part time and took on insane amounts of different kinds of extra-curricular activities while maintaining church callings and a rather interesting social life. I think I averaged 4-6 hours of sleep a night then and never stopped moving. Maybe that's why I'm so tired now...

7. On a good week, I do a MINIMUM of 10 loads of laundry. I've done 11 already this week (since Monday - no backlog of laundry, it's all completely clean at each day's end). Isn't that insane?! I think I did 1, maybe 2 loads a week when I was single. I blame it on Steve - he's 6'5" and two entire outfits can make a load sometimes. Plus, it's winter.. wait, it's spring, but it's acting like winter.. so, we're all in bulky clothes and wear lots of layers and sleep with several bulky blankets, so that doesn't help. It should tone down if it ever gets warm.

OK, the people:
I tag Emily, Sally, Nissa, Paige, Jackie, Christine, and Nicole.

No comments: