Watch us Grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

Ahhh.. It's Friday!

I am SO ready for this weekend - what a long week!!! I think it's the snow. Cold, dreary days just wear me down.
Just some tidbits...
Kathrynn's crawling now!! She also claps to patty-cake and squeals "Dada" whenever Steve enters the room. She now says that along with mama (which came first, by the way), bye, hello, peekaboo, and Ava (the name of her sitter's dog). She is total sweetness.
Joseph is still my little guy - he's been running his fingers through my hair when it's time for bed.
Steve is just wonderful and has been doing a great job of keeping a smile on my face.
I have a wonderful job and have been feeling really fulfilled in it - I feel like I've landed in a great place and like I'm being compensated for having to leave my kids during the days.. but I'm SO looking forward to my Christmas vacation after next week!

Things are going well.. still a little wound up here and there, but trying to take frustrations with a grain of salt. I couldn't do any of it without Steve, though.

Have a great weekend, all!

PS - I have lots of super cute pictures to post.. hoping to get them up this weekend in my abundant free time.. ((sarcasm))

No comments: