Watch us Grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Gingerbread House

We've made a gingerbread house (or 7 last year..) every Christmas since Steve and I have been together - it's tons of fun and turned into a wonderful tradition. We have a great recipe and pattern for the house. If you'd like a copy, let me know, I'd be more than happy to share.
Steve's still - and always will be the - the creative force behind these projects. For some reason, I really stink at making things pretty. The end product never looks the way it looks in my head.. in fact, it usually looks like a 5 year old did it. Example, the awful snowman on this year's version.
Joseph helped this year and had a blast. Definitely something we're going to keep doing through the years. :)


No comments: