Watch us Grow!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Before and After

I love www.myvirtualmodel.com - it's a great way to visualize my weight-loss goals and see where I am and where I want to be. I'm currently fighting to lose the baby weight that came as a result of having 2 kids in a little over 2 years - wow, that did a number on my body.
Here's where I am and where I'm working to get:


Holidays aren't helping, so I'm not being too hard on myself this week, but plan on getting back to work full force next week. I've created my own diet after some thorough research, which has actually worked successfully over the last month, and am doing the workout from the book 5-factor diet. It's a bum-kicker! I'm determined to get back down to my pre-Joseph size by the summer. I've done it once, I can do it again. :)

No comments: