My friend Sarah posted this on her blog and I thought it was great, so I'm posting it on mine (with my answers, not hers..).
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Joseph's booster seat, Kathrynn's car seat, a broom (to sweep snow off the truck, since I can't reach the windows..), a bunch of bungee cords from when we were moving, and, for some reason, a big branch. Steve put it in there and Joseph talks about it EVERYTIME we get in the truck
2. When was the last time you threw up?
Last December the night after my work Christmas party. We went to this really nice, expensive seafood restaurant and I came home with food poisoning. Spent the entire night in the bathroom. ugh.
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Poop is pretty much as bad as it gets with me. It's the one that comes out when things get real bad. :)
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Joseph, Kathrynn, Kara (via blog).
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Giving Joseph a haircut, fearing that his screams were going to compel a neighbor to call CPS. He's a little too melodramatic when it comes to his haircuts.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Various things on the internet (I just got my connection back), eating breakfast, feeding Kathrynn.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Maybe taking Joseph to storytime - the lady there was a drill sergeant last week, so I'm not sure how appealing it is. He didn't really enjoy it that much anyway.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Um, let me think.. NO!
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
It's too hot? OK, go blow on it. No, blow on your actual popcorn. (Joseph wanted popcorn, told me it was too hot and when I told him to blow on it, he just blew in the air)
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream. Hard to find, but super yummy.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
Brown long sleeve shirt that's super comfy, jeans, black socks with flowers on them (I was wearing a black shirt this morning, but the haircut thing forced a shirt change.)
13. What was the last thing you ate?
A piece of Joseph's popcorn.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
If only.. :)
15. When was the last time you ran?
On Saturday. Steve and I went to WalMart and it was PACKED and just started snowing really hard so we ran to the store from the back of the parking lot. I turned it into a race and won (which is pretty good considering he's a foot taller than me and is all leg). :)
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Steve and I went to the Jazz game for our anniversary a couple of weeks ago - SO MUCH FUN! We couldn't hear for like 30 minutes after we left.
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
19. Ever go camping?
When I was younger I used to go a lot. Hope to go this summer at Bear Lake.
20. Do you have a tan?
No. In fact, I'm pastier than I've ever been in my life - if you can believe that. :)
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Not usually. I like to crunch ice with soda in my mouth. It's yummy that way.
25. What did your last IM say?
It's been so long I can't remember.
26. Are you someone's best friend?
I think so.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Cleaning, organizing, entertaining my kids, feeding my family, etc.
28. Where is your mom right now?
In Odem, Texas.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The cabinet where we put our trash can, fans we borrowed from a friend to help dry out our carpets from the carpet cleaning, stairs, door going outside.
30. What color is your watch?
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Heath Ledger. I'm still sad about him. :(
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Hate to admit it, but ABSOLUTELY.
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I usually hit the drive thru.
35.How many kids do you want?
I think I still really want 4.
36. Do you have a dog?
Nope, but would love to get one someday.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
38. Have you met anyone famous?
Dennis Rodman went into Jason's Deli when I worked there in high school. I was tending the salad bar and he stood next to me to get a salad. He's HUGE! I felt like I was 3 feet tall. He's also really scary looking. I also had lunch with Peter Brienholt and Ryan Shupe once.
39. Any plans today?
Clean, organize, unpack, clean, organize, unpack....
40. How many states have you lived in?
Three - Texas, Idaho and Utah.
41. Ever go to college?
Ricks College and Southern Utah University.
42. Where are you right now?
In my kitchen (it was the best place for my computer).
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
People who don't understand cleanliness.
44. Last song listened to?
Love Song by Sarah Barellis or however you spell her name. It's been stuck in my head for like 14 hours now.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Certain cats, just about everything in the air in Texas.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My running shoes and these loafers that I've had forever.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I wouldn't see why.
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
Almost all of my friends have children.
53. Do you eat healthy?
Normally, yes. Lately not so much because I've had massive amounts of stress.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Hang out with my kids at home while trying to maintain peace, order and cleanliness.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
No. I certainly dislike a few people but I don't hate 'em.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
31. For some reason, 31 seems easier to swallow than 30.
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yep, the one in San Antonio. Practically lived there in high school, we went ALL the time.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I was holding a cat when a dog ran up to me. The cat kind of freaked out and left it's mark up and down both arms and hands.
15 Best Star Wars Theme Party Ideas
4 hours ago